GNK Traffic Academy
About the Academy
This Academy, inaugurated in October 2016 in Kfarhazir, El Koura, close to the death path of Georges, is an educational facility dedicated to reducing road accidents and associated deaths and injuries by instilling ethics and rules of safe driving in Lebanese children and adolescents from an early age and cumulatively.
- Lebanese students aged 3-18 years.
- Adults working in companies endorsing a safe road safety program for their employees.
- Accommodates 120 students.
- Incorporates within it a conference room, a simulator room, a computer room, a library, headquarter offices, a reception area and utilities.
- Represents a network of roads, roundabouts, traffic signs and lights, a pedestrian lane and accessories.