GNK Traffic Academy
Theoretical Session (conference room)
Students are given interactive power point presentations and videos about:
- Major traffic and road signs
- Leading causes of road crashes for all types of vehicles and their modes of prevention
- Defensive diving for drivers
- Crash scene management of all types of vehicles
Instructors register scores which will be included within each student’s profile
Interactive Session (Simulator room)
These simulator based sessions are exclusive to the 14-18 age groups
They deliver an advanced road safety curriculum in 3 languages and under the supervision of instructors
Sessions in the simulator will score students’ performance.
Practical Session (Traffic Garden)
- The 14-18 years old students drive electric BIRO cars under the supervision of coaches and follow multiple driving scenarios.
- The younger age groups sit near the coach who teaches them these scenarios.
- All age groups follow pedestrian scenarios.
- The teacher assisting and instructing students in the traffic garden will evaluate each student’s performance in the garden and scores will be added to each student’s profile.
Knowledge Assessment Module (KAM)
- Is a mandatory step that each student has to undergo
- Is the final step of the students’ visit to the Academy and the final testing stage that students pass through
- Serves to evaluate the overall performance of each student, their previously and newly acquired road safety knowledge and results in certification issuing
- Once students complete all the requirements of the different academic steps and evaluation at the Academy, a certificate is issued to document the student’s completion of the program and its requirements.
- The issued certificate will reflect his/her performance in all academy’s educational processes.
- Grading: Good, Very Good, excellent
- Certificate serves as a document that will aid students in instilling healthy road traffic behavior